Apprenticeship Program 2017 – 2019
A non-refundable $100 application fee and a signed copy of this Financial Policy are required as part of the Apprenticeship Program application. The check for the $100 application fee, made payable to The Guild for Spiritual Guidance, together with a signed copy of this Financial Policy are to be sent to
The Guild for Spiritual Guidance
c/o Stephen J. Allen, Guild Treasurer
3 North Cross Road
Staatsburg, New York 12580-5301.
The Application and its required attachments are to be sent to Denise Tangney at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon acceptance into the Apprenticeship Program, the applicant will send a deposit of $625.00 to secure his/her place. This deposit is to be paid in full upon acceptance into the program, unless other arrangements are made with the Guild Treasurer. This non-refundable deposit will be held in escrow until June, 2019 and will then be applied to the Apprentice’s tuition for the last two months of the Program—July and August, 2019.
- The tuition for the two-year Apprenticeship Program 2017-2019 is $4950. These rates are for shared rooms and bath facilities. Tuition does not cover books, travel to and from the Program, or fees for individual spiritual direction. A portion of the cost of the Apprenticeship Program is contributed by fundraising, grants, and pro bono professional services from members of the Guild.
Each Apprentice will choose, from the following options, his/her preferred tuition payment plan for the balance due:
- Annual - Two (2) payments of $2162.50 due September 1, 2017 and September 1, 2018.
- Quarterly - Five (5) payments of $721.00 due on the 1st of September & December, 2017; and the 1st of March, June,
September and a final payment of $720.00 due December, 2018.
- Monthly - Twenty (20) payments of $216.25 due on the 1st of the month, September, 2017 through April, 2019.
Each Apprentice will also choose his/her preferred tuition payment method.
Payment can be made:
- By mail, due the 1st of each payment month to the Guild Treasurer
- By establishment of a scheduled automatic electronic payment through your bank
If an Apprentice has difficulty meeting his/her financial obligations of the Program, it is his/her responsibility to speak with the Program Coordinator in an effort to address the problem. If, after a discussion with the Program Coordinator, an Apprentice is still unable to pay the tuition due on a timely basis, he/she will need to withdraw from the Program.
All Apprentice payments must be current as of the 1st of September & March of each Program year.
I have read the above policy and understand its terms and conditions.
Applicant Signature Date
THE GUILD FOR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE